Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Twelve

Today I dragged my friend Sal out shopping with me.
I went out in the hope of finding a birthday dress and looked all around the city and Smith St. However, I didn't end up finding one. I was pretty disappointed.
I didn't come home empty handed, I bought red dye to re-colour my hair and get rid of the horrendous 1cm of re-growth. I am one of those people that absolutely hates re growth, I would dye my hair every week if it wasn't bad for it.
I also tried on a pair of Cheap Mondays with the intention of just finding my size and then ordering some online for a cheaper price from the US. I tried on the black od very stretch and I couldn't leave them behind. I convinced myself by saying that I only have one other pair of jeans, blue ones, and since I have to wear casual in year 12, then I should at least have a black pair of jeans as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment