Thursday, January 20, 2011

January Nineteen

Yesterday I went to Lygon St with my two best friends. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, for three reasons, one: I had to go straight to work from Lygon st, two: I don't have a case for it, and three: I don't even have a big sturdy handbag to fit it in. I love little small evening bags because I think they're cuter and so much more convenient.
I wore: Docs, a black skirt, an italian wool jumper and super thick black tights.


While I was at the Sportsgirl there, hunting for a hat, I found a bag that I liked. It was even better that I had a giftcard from my birthday. I also found a pair of sunglasses I really like, but I'll buy them when I get paid. It's got an adjustable handle and the buckles have poppy things underneath thankfully. I just hope it's strong.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a coincidence, I just got a new PS1 satchel just like that TOO! I'm no a big doc person, but cute look, love the sheer sweater!

    Thanks for the comment,
    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete