Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Thirteen

It's my dad's birthday today. Happy Birthday Dad! He won't see this, but I think it's nice anyway.
He was out in the morning and my mother and I went out to buy his present, an iPod alarm clock thing. While in the electronic-y store, I spied the cameras, and I realized that I would really love one for my birthday, which is in only two days! I've been on some websites and price-wise it's between about five cameras at the moment, but tomorrow I'm going to a camera shop so the guy there can tell what's best. I probably don't need a fancy SLR, however I am doing photography as one of my year 12 subjects and I guess a good camera of my own would be an advantage. But I don't have that much money to spend on a camera at the moment and I think that if I want a good one then I would definitely have to contribute some.

The weather in Melbourne has been disgusting lately, humid and rainy. I hate the heat and summer. The only reason I like it is because there is no school for two months and Christmas, New Years and all of my close families birthdays.

This is what I wore a couple of days ago with my favourite umbrella which I got at an op shop for only $4.

1 comment:

  1. -jaw drops to the M.F. floor- what school do you go to? Do you go to my school? (macrob) really awkward if you did and I've never met you because we do casual year 12 I didn't know many school did it! I agree the weather has been so humid! Cute blouse.

    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete