Tuesday, January 11, 2011

...

I cannot think of how to begin this. I mean, how exactly does one begin a blog?
So, here is my attempt.

I am sitting at my desk in my bedroom, while my giant fluffy cat is walking around my feet. It has been a rainy day and is now turning into a rainy night.
I didn't do much today, my friend came over and we watched the Coco Chanel movie with Shirley Maclaine in it, which I enjoyed thoroughly.
Watching this movie I realized how much I enjoy fashion and fashion blogs and I thought that I should put myself out there.

I have been wanting to make a blog for a while and have had several attempts, but it was quite hard when I had to wear a uniform everyday. However, the year 12's at my school (my final year, thank God!) are allowed to wear anything they want and I thought that it was a perfect opportunity to make a blog, one that I will hopefully persist with. It will also hopefully be an outlet from the treachery that will be VCE year 12. 

Well, anyway, in case I rambled on too much, this will most probably be a blog about my clothes and how I dress etc, and maybe the occasional post like this where I ramble. I hope this made sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment